IME MINI MBA
WHY IME MINI MBA?
- You often pressed for time, but have also realized that you need to invest the time to acquire the right business skills to navigate in a turbulent and ever changing world.
- With 6 Saturday-workshops (full day) during a 5 – month period, the program is easy to fit in your busy everyday schedule.
- Unlike traditional MBA programs which can be both time consuming and quite costly, our Mini MBA offers a brief program covering the most important business disciplines, such as: Strategy, HR, Marketing, Finance and more.
- Our approach is very hands-on. We want you to be able to apply what you learn directly in your organisation.
- Special focus on self-development and your career plan through Design Your Career module
- Our 200+ Mini MBA alumni from Singapore & Denmark are pretty awesome! You can find the alumni endorsements here
The program bases instruction on real-life dilemmas and business choices. Learning by doing is what we believe in. The program gives you a better insight in organizational structure, operations and business environment that influences an organization’s operating situation.The Design Your Career Module of the program focuses on developing your key management skills and helps you formulate a personal strategy and a career plan.
Enhance Your Business Understanding
The IME Mini MBA introduces you to the core areas of organization and traines you in practical use of selected key models and theories. The program provides you with strategic insight and a better business understanding. It will broaden your perspectives, develop your strategic understanding and personal insight. There is a strong focus on customizing the programme so it matches your current work experiences. Each module consists of pre-class readings, exercises, case studies, individual assignments and interactive class sessions, which will help you bridge the gap between your current position and the overall business environment of your organization.
Key Management Tools
You learn about key management tools that will help you in the decision-making process. The practical part of the program is focused on enhancing your analytical skills to better understand and deal with the challenges at your workplace. The IME Mini MBA utilizes course content that can easily be applied to your everyday work situation.
Design Your Career
At IME we believe that desire to develop yourself as an individual is important. Personal development components are well incorporated in all modules of the IME Mini MBA program through Design Your Career module. In the constantly changing business environment, increasing your self-awareness helps you to enhance your managerial strengths and develop your management skills. All competences and insights that enable you to adapt to changes and challenges in all aspects of life.
Strong Professional Network
The IME Mini MBA enhances your personal and professional network. Working in a small group of up to 35 participants creates a perfect environment for sharing the knowledge and sparring – both with your peers and dedicated lecturers from a wide range of industries and organizations. You will become a part of inspiring and diverse professional network.
What do you gain?
- You will gain knowledge and managerial skills that can be immediately applied to your work, your organization and your career in general.
- You will increase your ability to think out-of-the-box and develop a holistic approach toward your organization.
- You will increase your self-awareness.
- You will increase your capability to analyse and act upon internal and external opportunities and challenges.
- You will become a part of inspiring and diverse professional network.
What does your organization gain?
- An employee with upgraded business knowledge and proficient managerial skills.
- A proactive employee with enhanced strategic and problem-solving skills.
- A dedicated employee with a greater insight into the organizational operations.
- An increased possibility to attract the right profiles when recruiting, due to your reputation as an organization that cares about employees and both their business and personal development.
Here you can sign up for our occasional newsletter to stay informed about our activities, events and other exciting news about Mini MBA program and IME Singapore in general.