IME Mini MBA
Practical Details & Schedule
The program takes a very practical approach. It is a combination of intensive modules and self-study processes. The workshops are organized around real-world dilemmas and business challenges and choices that can be applied to your work. From day one, the workshops are focused on developing skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately in your organization.
What to expect?
- To spend around 25 hours per month on reading, preparations, assignments.
- To have 6 full-workshop-days during the 5-6 months. All workshops are held on Saturdays.
- You will receive the study plan from IME, but you will yourself manage the time spent on the program.
- The conclusion of the program is a written assignment, a challenge directly related to your organization and linked to the knowledge you have gained during the program
- Upon completion, you will receive a grade assessing your performance and an IME Mini MBA Certificate.
- Download the program brochure for more information
- Find more information in the “Frequently Asked Questions about the IME Mini MBA executive program” article
Classes: In English
Time: 25 hours per month for preparations, assignments and workshops
Duration: 5 – 6 months (6 workshop-days in total / always on Saturday)
Participants: Max. 35 peers per class
Assignment: Written assignment containing a challenge directly related to your organization
Start (next): February 2018, August 2018
Price: 7,500.00 SGD (no GST charged)
AUGUST 2018 SCHEDULE
Strategy: 25 Aug
Human Resource: 08 Sep
Finance & Accounting: 22 Sep
Change Management: 06 Oct
Process & Lean: 27 Oct
Marketing & Social Media: 10 Nov
Final assignment(hand-in): 12 Dec
Certification/Grade: 09 Jan 2019
The IME Mini MBA classes will be held at:
Hotel Hilton, 581 Orchard Road,
The venue is fully equipped with the latest AV-equipment, wi-fi and optimal seating.
*IME Singapore might change a venue in case that the current venue does not fit to the specific class-size
Please sign up for our newsletter if you want to stay informed about our activities and other exciting news by IME Singapore.